Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tomato Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. There are many diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, just making some minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already think that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato curry recipe. To make tomato curry you only need 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato Curry:
- Get of Curry roux.
- Take 3 tbsp of curry powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of coriander seed (optional).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of white pepper (optional).
- Provide of Soup base.
- Take 1000 grams of tomato.
- Provide 2 large of onion.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- Get 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 4 cup of water.
- Use 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of honey, sugar, salt, soy sauce.
Steps to make Tomato Curry:
- Chop all vegetables into finely pieces..
- Heat 3 tbsp vegetable oil in frying pan, stir-fry chopped onion and carrot. Once it cooked, add garlic (to prevent the garlic from burning).
- Divide half of cooked vegetables for making curry roux..
- Add chopped tomato into the remaining cooked vegetables. Stir-fry until tomato liquid come out..
- Transfer to the pot on medium-high heat, add 4 cups of water.
- For curry roux we have, cooked onion/carrot/garlic and curry powder (and grounded coriander seed and pepper, you can skip it, it's optional).
- On low heat, heat 1 tbsp of vegetable oil, fry curry powder and grounded spice of your choice until fragrant (curry powder is easy to burn!! Be careful).
- Add cooked vegatables mix with fried curry powder..
- Add flour, and stir the roux until the flour is cooked. (At this stage, you won't see white color of flour).
- Add the curry roux into boiling soup base. Mix well and heat until thicken, then turn of the heat..
- Wait until the curry is completely cool. Bled in the blender until smooth..
- Pour blended curry in the pot again, season with salt, sugar or honey (you can add variety of seasoning in Japanese style curry, such as ketchup, yogurt, stock cube, Worcestershire sauce, or other wired things like coffee and chocolate!! It's always turn out tasty) adjust the taste little by little..
- Serve with cooked rice and topping of your choice. Here I had some steamed new potatoes and almond :).
If you find this Tomato Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.