Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Carrot and Coriander Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot and Coriander Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot and coriander soup recipe. You can cook carrot and coriander soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Carrot and Coriander Soup:
- Use 1 tablespoon of Oil.
- Use 2 of Onions, chopped.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of Ground Coriander.
- You need 2 of Potatoes, chopped small.
- You need 450 grams of Carrots, peeled, chopped small.
- You need 1 litre of Veg or Chicken Stock.
- Take 2 packets of Fresh Coriander from supermarket.
- Get 2 teaspoons of Mint Jelly.
Steps to make Carrot and Coriander Soup:
- Heat the oil in a large pan, add the onion and fry until soft. Stir in chopped potato (the smaller the quicker cooking,),and ground Coriander, cook for 2 minutes..
- Add chopped carrots, (the smaller the better), and stock, cover and cook for about 15 minutes until carrots and potatoes are soft..
- Add finely chopped Coriander, Mint Jelly and stir. Then use a stick blender, food processor or just a fine masher to reduce everything to a smooth texture..
- This made a large bowl full for me, plus two bags of “ pour and store” for my freezer.!.
If you find this Carrot and Coriander Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.