Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Poorman’s Beef Burrito Bowl recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Poorman’s Beef Burrito Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Poorman’s Beef Burrito Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food since they’re packed full of things which help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Different nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. However, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. Rather they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Your emotional level can sometimes be lifted simply by eating almonds.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to poorman’s beef burrito bowl recipe. You can have poorman’s beef burrito bowl using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Poorman’s Beef Burrito Bowl:
- Use of Ground Beef.
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef 75/25.
- You need 1/8 tsp of Salt and Pepper.
- Use 1 pkg of taco seasoning.
- Get of Rice.
- Use 1 cup of uncooked long grain white rice.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Black Beans.
- Take 1 (15 oz.) of cans black beans.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Provide of Salsa.
- You need 1 of tomato, large.
- Use 1 of lime, juice and zested.
- You need 1/4 of onion, finely chopped.
- Use 1 of jalapeño, minced.
- Get 1/8 cup of cilantro, finely chopped.
- Get 1/8 cup of Canned Hot Peppers, diced.
- Take of Toppings.
- You need 6 oz of shredded cheese (your choice).
- Get 8 oz of Sour Cream.
Steps to make Poorman’s Beef Burrito Bowl:
- Add the rice, salt, and 3 cups water to a medium sauce pot. Place a lid on top, turn the heat on to high, and allow the water to come up to a full boil. Once boiling, turn the heat down to low and let it continue to simmer for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, turn the heat off and let it sit, with the lid in place, for an additional five minutes. Fluff just before serving..
- While the rice is cooking, make the beans. Add both cans of black beans (undrained) to a small sauce pot, along with the cumin, and garlic powder. Heat over medium, stirring often, until heated through..
- Dice the tomato and hot peppers, mince jalapeño and onions. Mix in a bowl while squeezing lime juice and zest together. Set aside..
- In a skillet under medium high heat brown the meat season with salt and pepper. Once browned, reduce heat to low and drain most of the grease. Return to skillet and add taco seasoning with some of the remaining grease and mix in well..
- Place rice in bowl, and add toppings. Serve and enjoy!.
If you find this Poorman’s Beef Burrito Bowl recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.