Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Cheesy Lasagna recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Cheesy Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Cheesy Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Consider eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Different vitamins and minerals tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. Having said that, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy cheesy lasagna recipe. You can cook easy cheesy lasagna using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Cheesy Lasagna:
- Use of ground beef or turkey.
- You need of onion diced.
- Provide of italian blend shredded cheese.
- Provide of softened cream cheese.
- Use of mckormic thick and zesty pasta seasoning.
- Take of lasagna noodles partially cooked.
- Take of egg.
- You need of italian seasoning.
- Get of of your favorite pasta sauce or make your own. I prefer to use bertoli tomato and basil.
- Use of green or red pepper diced.
Instructions to make Easy Cheesy Lasagna:
- Cook lasagna noodle according to package instructions. Do not cook all the way!.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- combine softened cream cheese with egg and combine..
- Add 1 1/2 packages of the shredded cheese to the cream cheese mixture, add Italian seasoning and combine well, set aside.
- Saute peppers and onions over medium heat. Then add ground beef or turkey to skillet pour mckormic seasoning over meat, stir and cook until no longer pink..
- Add sauce to meat, season to your tastes. Cook over a low heat for 5 to 10 minutes..
- Pour 1 cup of the sauce in the bottom of a 13×9 casserole dish.
- Layer 3 of the lasagna noodles in the dish cover with some of the cheese mixture, then add more sauce over the cheese..
- Repeat layers 2 more times.
- On the top of the lasagna add the remaining half package of cheese.
- Cover with foil, and bake for 1 hour 20 minutes.
- The last few minutes of cooking remove the foil so the cheese can brown some..
- Great with salad and garlic bread..
If you find this Easy Cheesy Lasagna recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.