Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sauerkraut & Beans soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sauerkraut & Beans soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. While you may already consume lots of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sauerkraut & beans soup recipe. You can cook sauerkraut & beans soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sauerkraut & Beans soup:
- Get 600 g of sauerkraut.
- Prepare 2-3 of carrots.
- Use 1 tin of mixed beans.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground red pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of food seasoning (or vegetable stock cube).
- Provide 2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 tsp of ground red pepper (for the roux sauce).
- Use 200 ml of vegan soured cream (see recipe).
- Take 2,5 litre of water.
- Get 400 g of plant-based meat free meatballs.
Steps to make Sauerkraut & Beans soup:
- The sauerkraut is washed in cold water, then drained & squeezed the excess water. Put to boil in 2.5 liters of water..
- Once the cabbage is cooked enough, add the carrots, and the washed, drained tinned beans along the way the plant-based meatballs..
- Next comes the roux. Fry the flour in a little oil, pull off from the heat, add the red pepper powder, then mix with the sour cream until lump-free & smooth..
- As soon the carrots cooked as well, with the juice of soup delute the roux sauce pouring & simmering all together for a bit..
If you find this Sauerkraut & Beans soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.