Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Crockpot Mexican Tortilla Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Mexican Tortilla Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of modest changes.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything at once or that you have to entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot mexican tortilla soup recipe. You can have crockpot mexican tortilla soup using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crockpot Mexican Tortilla Soup:
- Prepare of Soup Base.
- Take 12 cups of stock/broth (i used my Turkey stock recipe).
- You need 2 lbs of tomatoes.
- You need of Seasonings.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ground ginger, soul food seasoning.
- Use 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper, ground sage, taco seasoning, ceviche.
- Get of seasoning.
- You need 1/8 tsp of all spice.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of seasoning salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper, mrs dash, tortilla seasoning, salt,.
- Use of baking soda.
- Prepare 4 sprigs of fresh time, destemmed.
- You need of Soup.
- You need 1 bag of frozen corn.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get of Frozen black beans, optional.
- Use 2 of onions.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of lime juice.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of coarsely chopped fresh parsley, cilantro.
- Get 1 of bell pepper.
- You need 1 lb of Meat (chicken or turkey).
- You need of Garnish.
- Use of Cilantro.
- Take of Lime juice.
- Prepare of Tortilla chips, crumbled.
Steps to make Crockpot Mexican Tortilla Soup:
- Puree whole tomatoes.
- Add soup base to crockpot.
- Chop soup up to bite sizes (bell pepper, onion), add all soup to crockpot.
- Fry ground meat.
- Add seasonings to crockpot, stir.
- Cook on high 3 to 4 hours or on low 6 to 8 hours.
- Serve with garnish.
If you find this Crockpot Mexican Tortilla Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.