Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy carrot soup with hasselback potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy carrot soup with hasselback potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a number of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already feel that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy carrot soup with hasselback potatoes recipe. You can have healthy carrot soup with hasselback potatoes using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Healthy carrot soup with hasselback potatoes:
- Take 2 cups of carrots finely chopped cubes.
- Prepare 2 tbs of coriander.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Provide to taste of Freshly ground pepper.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Ginger (optional).
- Use of Few leaves of Mint.
Instructions to make Healthy carrot soup with hasselback potatoes:
- Take carrot cubes to start your soup.
- Add 1 and half cups water, carrots and mints leaves in a sause pan.
- Add little salt and ginger.Cover lid and cook on low flame.
- After 10 mints check your carrots if they are tender then turn off flame.
- Now you need a hand mixer or a blender..put these carrots and coriander leaves in it and blend only for few seconds..don't make complete paste.
- Now put this mixture again in the pan and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Add a little water to set it's consistency..
- Sprinkle salt and pepper garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot…
If you find this Healthy carrot soup with hasselback potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.