Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Pumpkin and Carrot Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Pumpkin and Carrot Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people neglect. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you’ll be able to reach for. It contains a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy pumpkin and carrot soup recipe. You can cook creamy pumpkin and carrot soup using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Pumpkin and Carrot Soup:
- Use 1/4 of of fresh pumpkin, peeled and diced into cubes.
- Take 2 piece of carrot, peeled and sliced.
- Prepare 1 piece of chicken sausage, sliced.
- Use 2 slices of Kraft Singles cheese.
- Take A few of slices of fresh tortilla as needed.
- Provide 2-3 slices of fresh ginger.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, peeled and diced into cube (don’t smash it).
- Use 2 of Chicken cube stock.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- Use of Nutmeg powder.
- You need of Dry parsley (or fresh parsley when available).
- Take of Olive oil.
Steps to make Creamy Pumpkin and Carrot Soup:
- Pour a bit of olive oil into the pressure cooker, then add the sliced ginger and garlic and let it simmer a bit.
- Put the pumpkin cube and carrot into cooker, seasoned it with the salt, pepper and nutmeg powder as you like it. Let it simmer for a while and then add 2 cups of water..
- Securely close the pressure cooker tightly and let the wonder work for 10minutes. Longer time needed if the pumpkin is from a harder type..
- Meanwhile, you can prepare your tortilla by grilling them lightly over a small fire on a grill pan with a splash of olive oil until it’s crispy and properly done..
- Once the time set for the pressure cooker, take it from the stove and put it under a running water on your sink to release the pressure before open it. Be careful for the steam coming out from the cooker..
- Slowly take the pumpkins and carrots from the cooker and put into the blender with some of the liquid from the cooker. Do not over stuff the blender and always leave 1/4 of empty space in the blender before covering the lid carefully..
- Blend the pumpkin mush and carrot as you like. If you want it to be smoother, blend it longer. I like it a bit coarser, so I only blend it for 5-10 seconds..
- Put the cooker pan back on the stove and add some water into it (about half of the amount of your puréed pumpkin mix) and put to boil with the chicken stock cube in it..
- Add the sliced sausage into the pan and let it boil. Dropped the 1st slice of Kraft Singles and let it melt in the mix. Then slowly put the blended mixture of the pumpkin and carrot slowly, while keep stirring it well..
- Seasoned it with salt and pepper and some nutmeg powder to your taste. Let it boil into simmer with low heat..
- Serve with the grilled tortillas and the other Kraft singles cheese. You can add more cheese if you want. Don’t forget to sprinkle some parsley on top of it before serving it..
- Best to eat on a cold night or rainy afternoon. Enjoy!.
If you find this Creamy Pumpkin and Carrot Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.