Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spaghetti with Spicy Meatballs And Tomato And Bacon Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spaghetti with Spicy Meatballs And Tomato And Bacon Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run may be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spaghetti with spicy meatballs and tomato and bacon sauce recipe. To make spaghetti with spicy meatballs and tomato and bacon sauce you need 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spaghetti with Spicy Meatballs And Tomato And Bacon Sauce:
- Use 500 grams of Beef mince.
- Prepare 1 cup of Breadcrumb.
- Take 1 of Egg.
- Get 1 tsp of Ground cumin seed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mixed herbs.
- Use 1 tsp of Cajun seasoning.
- Get 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of (Sauce).
- Use 400 ml of Spicy tomato soup.
- Take 400 grams of Chopped tomato.
- Prepare 2 small of carrot, finely diced.
- Provide 2 of Celery stalk, finely diced.
- Prepare 1/2 medium of brown onion, finely diced.
- You need 2 of Rasher bacon, diced.
- Take 2 tsp of Minced garlic.
- You need 1 of Beef stock cube.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mixed herbs.
- Get 1 tsp of Sweet paprika.
- Take 1 of Splash of red wine.
- Get 1 of Salt & Pepper.
- Get 1 packages of Spaghetti, cooked to packet directions.
Instructions to make Spaghetti with Spicy Meatballs And Tomato And Bacon Sauce:
- Mix mince, crumb, egg, herbs & spices in a bowl..
- Roll mixture into little balls and fry until well browned. Drain on paper towel and set aside..
- In a deep pan fry onion, bacon, celery & garlic until veggies are soft..
- Add wine and cook for 2 or 3 minutes..
- Throw some cooked spaghetti in a bowl, top with meatballs and sauce. A sprinkle of grated Parmesan, some cracked pepper and salt and WALLA! Enjoy!.
- Add tomato, soup, stock, herbs and spices. Bring to boil and simmer for 5 to 7 minutes. Sauce will look thick and smell yummy..
If you find this Spaghetti with Spicy Meatballs And Tomato And Bacon Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.