Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade chicken noodle soup recipe. To make homemade chicken noodle soup you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Provide 2 cup of chopped celery.
- Get 6 clove of of fresh minced garlic.
- Provide 2 cup of chopped onions.
- Prepare 2 cup of chopped carrots.
- Get 1 cup of chopped fresh basil.
- Use 2 tbsp of chicken seasoning.
- Provide 2 of cartons of 32 oz low sodium chicken broth.
- You need 1 of Whole rotisserie chicken.
- Use 1 packages of of homestyle egg noodles.
- Take 1 of Salt & pepper.
Instructions to make Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Wash and chop up fresh veggies as listed..
- Sauté onions, celery, carrots in a pot with olive oil for about 15 minutes. Do not brown it. Add garlic, salt & pepper and chicken seasoning..
- Place whole chicken in center of pot. Pour both cartons of broth over chicken. Add fresh basil on top of the chicken. Bring pot to a boil and turn heat to low. Cover and simmer for 3 1/2 hours. I know it's a long time but worth it once you smell and taste it..
- Take chicken out of pot and set aside to cool off. Meanwhile with ladle remove any visible fat residue from pot and dispose of it..
- Next taste the broth and add salt and pepper if needed. You may also add 2 cups of wine for taste. Now add your bag of noodles onto pot and bring to a boil. Cook for about 15 minutes. You my need to add more water if some of it has evaporated during the cooking process..
- While the noodles are cooking, turn your attention to the chicken which should have cooled off by now. Next remove all fat and skin from the chicken and start separating and shredding it by hand..
- Then add the chicken to the pot and cook for about 5-10 minutes..
- Serve immediately. Enjoy..
If you find this Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.