Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Bianco Meats-Grilled Bourbon Steak Tips on Creamy Parm Polenta ! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bianco Meats-Grilled Bourbon Steak Tips on Creamy Parm Polenta ! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Deciding to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
These changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. It could be that you already feel that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bianco meats-grilled bourbon steak tips on creamy parm polenta ! recipe. You can cook bianco meats-grilled bourbon steak tips on creamy parm polenta ! using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Bianco Meats-Grilled Bourbon Steak Tips on Creamy Parm Polenta !:
- Provide 1 pkg of Bianco Meats Bourbon Steak tips.
- Take 1/4 cup of your fave Bourbon, I used Jack Daniels.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of Chopped shallots.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped garlic.
- Get 1 cup of whole milk.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- Take 1 tbs of kosher salt.
- Prepare 3 of Tblsp unsalted butter.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Take 1 Tbsp of chopped Italian parsley.
- Use 2 Tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Take 1 cup of Beef Stock (canned is fine or boxed).
- Use 1/2 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
Instructions to make Bianco Meats-Grilled Bourbon Steak Tips on Creamy Parm Polenta !:
- Let your steak tips come to room temperature heat up grill or grill pan.
- Gather your ingredients together.
- Put chopped shallots in a small bowl with bourbon and let marinated for 15 mins.
- Put water and milk ibay keaf and garlic and salt in a pan and heat till slightly boiling add polenta whisk constantly for 10 to 15 mins then add parmesan cheese and butter stir to combine turn off heat an set aside.
- Place steak tips in heated grill pan or grill and sear on each side to desired doneness.
- While steak is cooking heat up saute pan add Olive oil and shallot and Jack, (be careful not to have fire to high) after 2 mins add Worcestershire and beef stock whisk to combine and reduce liquid to half so it's thicker..
- Place polenta on platter top with steak tips pour sauce with a spoon on top sprinkle with chopped parsley and parmesan u had some shaved parmesan but grated would be fine,,,enjoy,.
If you find this Bianco Meats-Grilled Bourbon Steak Tips on Creamy Parm Polenta ! recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.