Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Basil and Bacon Tomato Pasta Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Basil and Bacon Tomato Pasta Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Basil and Bacon Tomato Pasta Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to basil and bacon tomato pasta sauce recipe. To make basil and bacon tomato pasta sauce you need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Basil and Bacon Tomato Pasta Sauce:
- Use 3 clove of Garlic.
- Take 2 slice of Bacon.
- Use 1/2 can of Canned tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Soup stock granules.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 of Coarsely ground black pepper.
- Get 4 of to 5 Fresh basil leaves.
- You need 1 of Extra virgin olive oil.
Instructions to make Basil and Bacon Tomato Pasta Sauce:
- Slice the garlic thinly. Cut the bacon into 1 cm strips. Chop up the basil leaves roughly..
- Heat olive oil and garlic in a pan and cook over medium heat. When it's fragrant, add the bacon and saute slowly..
- Add canned tomatoes and soup stock, and simmer. Season with salt and coarsely ground black pepper. Add basil and the cooked pasta and toss..
- Turn off the heat, drizzle some olive oil to finish and mix well. Transfer to a serving plate and it's done..
- I made it this time with 100 g of penne. The garlic is finely chopped. The sauce coats the pasta so well and is delicious..
If you find this Basil and Bacon Tomato Pasta Sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.