Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato Gratin with Avocado Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Gratin with Avocado Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. It contains tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato gratin with avocado sauce recipe. To cook potato gratin with avocado sauce you only need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Potato Gratin with Avocado Sauce:
- Use 3 small of Potatoes.
- Take 1 of Avocado.
- Use 1/2 of ◎ Onion.
- Take 50 grams of ◎ Silken tofu.
- Prepare 1 of to 2 teaspoons ◎ Grated garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of each ◎ Soup stock granules, grainy mustard, lemon juice.
- You need 1 can of Canned tuna.
- Take 2 tsp of each ● Soy sauce, honey.
- Provide 1 tsp of ● White wine (or sake).
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Use 1 of Dried basil, panko.
- You need 1 of to 2 packs ● Natto with the attached sauce (optional).
Instructions to make Potato Gratin with Avocado Sauce:
- Cook the potatoes using your favorite method. (I peel them, put them in a bag and microwave for 4 minutes at 600 W.).
- Drain the oil from the canned tuna, and mix with the ● ingredients..
- Put the avocado and tofu in a bowl and mash up with a masher. Chop the onion finely and add to the bowl. Add the rest of the ◎ ingredients and mix together..
- Cut the cooked potatoes from Step 1 into 1 cm thick slices..
- Line the potato slices in a heatproof container of your choice. (The heart shaped cocottes show the potatoes divided into 4 portions. The oval plate shows 1 of 2 servings.).
- Sprinkle the potatoes with salt and pepper. Top with the tuna mixture from Step 4, and spread the avocado sauce on top..
- Add plenty of panko and dried basil, and bake in a toaster oven for 7 to 10 minutes, until the panko has browned. Done..
- If you don't mind garlic, please try adding lots of it! If you like olive oil, drizzle on a little bit before baking..
If you find this Potato Gratin with Avocado Sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.