Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Pressure Cooker (Electric) Chicken Noodle Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pressure Cooker (Electric) Chicken Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pressure Cooker (Electric) Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. It contains a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pressure cooker (electric) chicken noodle soup recipe. You can have pressure cooker (electric) chicken noodle soup using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pressure Cooker (Electric) Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Get 1/4 cup of onion.
- Use 1 large of garlic clove, minced.
- Provide 2 stalks of celery.
- Get 1 medium of carrot.
- Provide 2 of chicken breasts (already cooked).
- Take 1 tbsp of oil (to brown).
- Provide 1 tsp of fresh ginger, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of peppercorn.
- Use 1 of Bay leaves.
- Get to taste of cayenne pepper (I put cayenne in everything).
- Use 4 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1/4 packages of egg noodles (up to you how much you want).
- Take 1/2 cup of peas.
- You need 1/2 of lemon, juiced (to freshen it up).
Steps to make Pressure Cooker (Electric) Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Cut carrot, onion, and celery to uniform size, sauté in pressure cooker with oil. Add minced garlic.
- Add minced ginger and seasonings and cook for 1 minute..
- Cut chicken breasts into chunks or shred and add to pot. Add chicken broth and set the electric pressure cooker to "soup" for 30-minutes..
- I cook the noodles in a separate pot of boiling water, drain. Remove lid from pressure cooker and add the noodles and peas. Cook for a few minutes to heat peas..
- Adjust seasoning, add a squeeze of 1/2 lemon and serve..
If you find this Pressure Cooker (Electric) Chicken Noodle Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.