Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken, Ginger & Turmeric Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken, Ginger & Turmeric Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
When looking for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, however. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken, ginger & turmeric soup recipe. You can cook chicken, ginger & turmeric soup using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken, Ginger & Turmeric Soup:
- Take 3-4 of carrots, chopped roughly.
- Take 2-3 stalks of celery, chopped roughly.
- Provide 2 of medium onions, chopped roughly.
- Prepare of Generous knob of ginger, julienned.
- Get 4 of chicken thighs or drumsticks with skin.
- Take 1.5 litres of stock (or water + bouillon cube.
- Get 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
Instructions to make Chicken, Ginger & Turmeric Soup:
- Add 2 tbsp of oil into a heated stock pot on medium-high heat. Add the onions first and let them cook for a couple of minutes until they start getting a bit clear. Add the carrots, ginger and celery and cook for another 6-8 minutes..
- Spread them off to the side of the pot and add a bit more oil. Place the chicken skin side down and cook for 4 minutes. Flip and cook for another 4 minutes..
- At this point, get the water/stock ready by bringing to the boil. Once the chicken is cooked, pour the stock over, bring to a boil and then turn down to simmer (covered) for 15-20 minutes. Add the turmeric as you start the simmering process. Toss in more ginger if you want a stronger ginger flavour.
- Take the chicken out after the soup is done simmering, shred it up and toss it back in the soup. Salt & pepper to taste. Enjoy! I’m gonna try freezing it this time..
If you find this Chicken, Ginger & Turmeric Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.