Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Fennel and lentil soup – vegan recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fennel and lentil soup – vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fennel and lentil soup – vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few simple changes.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you currently consume lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fennel and lentil soup – vegan recipe. You can cook fennel and lentil soup – vegan using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fennel and lentil soup – vegan:
- Get of olive oil.
- Provide of onion, peeled and chopped.
- Get of garlic clove, peeled and crushed.
- Take of carrot, chopped.
- Take of celery, chopped.
- Get of fennel bulb, chopped.
- You need of fennel seeds.
- Prepare of cumin seeds.
- Prepare of puy lentils.
- Get of vegan stock.
- Take of kale- optional.
- Take of juice of 1/2 lemon.
- Prepare of seasoning.
- Take of cooked grain eg freekeh, maftoul, giant couscous – optional.
Steps to make Fennel and lentil soup – vegan:
- Heat the oil in a pan (that has a lid for later) on a medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and sauté for about 10mins until softened..
- Add the carrot, celery, fennel, fennel seeds and cumin seeds. Turn the heat down to low- medium, cover and sauté for another 10-15 mins. Give them a stir now and then..
- Add the lentils and stock. Cover and simmer for 25-30 mins..
- Add the kale. Cover and cook for 5 mins..
- Stir in the lemon juice and the grains if using. Season to taste..
- Enjoy 😋.
If you find this Fennel and lentil soup – vegan recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.