Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Low-Carb Beef Stew recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Low-Carb Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low-Carb Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, just making some modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One wholesome option that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low-carb beef stew recipe. To make low-carb beef stew you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Low-Carb Beef Stew:
- Prepare 10 sticks of celery.
- Prepare 30 of baby carrots or equivalent.
- Use 3 bunches of radishes.
- Take 1 of yellow onion chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1.6 lbs of stew meat (1 case).
- Take 30 oz of beef broth (3 Campbells cans).
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- Use of Frozen corn – optional.
- Prepare of Frozen green beans – optional.
- Take of Frozen peas – optional.
- Get 1/4 cup of flour??? (New addition to try).
Steps to make Low-Carb Beef Stew:
- If possible marinate meat with salt and Worcestershire sauce (additional to recipe requirements). – optional.
- Coat meat in flour to thicken sauce. (New addition to try).
- Clean and chop all vegetables and put in slow cooker bowl. Slice celery, half baby carrots and quarter radishes. Add small cuts of beef..
- Stir all ingredients in slow cooker (making sure that all ingredients are mixed and vegetables/meat are below the broth) and cook on high for 8 hours (or low for 10 hours)..
- 30 minutes before eating stir in frozen corn and green beans (and peas). -optional.
If you find this Low-Carb Beef Stew recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.