Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are a lot of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai coconut curry beef soup recipe. You can have thai coconut curry beef soup using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup:
- Get 1.5-2 lbs of thin sliced steak meat.
- Use 2 of red bell peppers diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of small white onion.
- You need 2-3 cups of Shredded carrots.
- Use 2 cups of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare of I clove garlic chopped.
- You need 2 TBS of soy sauce.
- Get 1 TBS of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need 2 TSP of Curry.
- You need 2 TSP of Ginger.
- You need of Black Pepper.
- Take 1 can of Coconut Milk.
- Take 3 Cups of Chicken Broth.
- Provide 2 TBS of Butter.
- You need 2 TBS of Chilli Pepper Ginger Sauce.
- Use 1 of Lime.
- Use 1 of Jalapeño diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of cilantro.
Steps to make Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup:
- Step 1. Pour can of coconut milk and 3 cups chicken broth and Butter into pot and start cooking on low to medium heat. Stir every so often..
- Step 2. While step 1 is cooking, chop veggies. Dice 1/2 a small white onion, 2 red bell pepper, 2 cups mushrooms, small bag of shredded carrots, clove of garlic, jalapeño. Chop it all up and mix together..
- Step 3. In a wok or pan, add small amount of olive oil and start cooking steak with a little of the onion and pepper from step 2.
- Step 4. Go back to broth. Add soy sauce, cayenne pepper, black pepper, Curry, Ginger, Azian zing sauce (I prefer this – see pic- but you can use any chili sauce), squeeze lime juice in, and cilantro. Simmer.
- Step 5. Add veggies mix from step 2 to broth. Stir every so often.
- Step 6. Take Cooked steak from wok and chop. Add meat to soup. Simmer on low for 15 min..
- Step 7. Serve over rice or rice noodles and add fresh cilantro and lime wedge for garnish. Delicious!!.
If you find this Thai Coconut Curry Beef Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.