Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade Cream Of Chicken Noodle (Kneophla) Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Cream Of Chicken Noodle (Kneophla) Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
You can get results without removing foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. Even more crucial than entirely changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade cream of chicken noodle (kneophla) soup recipe. You can have homemade cream of chicken noodle (kneophla) soup using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Homemade Cream Of Chicken Noodle (Kneophla) Soup:
- Prepare of butter.
- Provide of diced onion.
- Take of large chicken breasts.
- You need of Kneophla noodles.
- Provide of flour.
- Provide of cold water.
- You need of Lrg eggs.
- Take of Add to sautéed onions.
- You need of hot water.
- Prepare of bay leaves.
- Provide of powder chicken broth.
- Use of Add after noodles are cooked.
- Take of frozen mixed vegetables.
- Provide of heavy whipping cream.
- Get of Parsley flakes.
Instructions to make Homemade Cream Of Chicken Noodle (Kneophla) Soup:
- Cook 2 large chicken breasts. I personally use my pressure cooker, but you can boil or lightly fry chicken..
- While you are cooking chicken start to sauté your onions. Use all butter and a whole chopped onion..
- While the onions are cooking start making your noodles. Roll 1/4 sections at a time with a rolling pin, and cut into small squares with a pizza cutter. Scrap off the counter with a pastry scraper along with extra flour and put on a flat pan..
- Add chicken broth to sautéed onions, water and bay leaves. Bring to a boil. Add noodles after boiling..
- After noodles are cooked add frozen vegetables and diced chicken breasts. Cook until vegetables are hot then add Cream and parsley flakes..
If you find this Homemade Cream Of Chicken Noodle (Kneophla) Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.