Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Chicken Sweetcorn Soup. 😘 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Chicken Sweetcorn Soup. 😘 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains included in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my chicken sweetcorn soup. 😘 recipe. To make my chicken sweetcorn soup. 😘 you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My Chicken Sweetcorn Soup. 😘:
- Use 1 of fresh Chicken Breast.
- Take 1 of +1/2 Cup loose Sweetcorn.
- Take 1 Cup of Chicken Stock.
- Get 1 pint of Water.
- Take 1 of little salt.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Cream (optional).
- Use 1 of Egg.
- You need 1/2 of Sping onion chopped.
Steps to make My Chicken Sweetcorn Soup. 😘:
- Add the Water to a saucepan and the Chicken diced..
- Next 1 Cup Chicken stock add 1 dried chicken stock cube to 1 cup water and mix. Turn heat high until it boils then simmer for 20 minutes..
- Add the cup and a half of sweetcorn and cook for a further 10 minutes simmering..
- Add it all to a blender and blend on low for 1 minute. Pour back into the pan add the cream while its cool stir in also salt and pepper. Before you serve bring it up to boil then drop the egg and whisk fast for a secound or two..
- Serve in a bowl with a little spring onion chopped for the finish..
If you find this My Chicken Sweetcorn Soup. 😘 recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.