Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick Stuffed Pepper Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick Stuffed Pepper Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. This decreases your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick stuffed pepper casserole recipe. You can cook quick stuffed pepper casserole using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick Stuffed Pepper Casserole:
- Take 1 lb of ground beef.
- Take 1 cup of minute rice.
- Use 1/4 cup of water.
- Take 4 of green peppers (cleaned and chopped).
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Take 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- Get 24 oz of spaghetti sauce of choice.
- You need 1 of shredded italian cheese.
Steps to make Quick Stuffed Pepper Casserole:
- brown beef in a Large Skillet.
- halfway through browning, add. rice and water..
- after about 5 minutes, lower the heat and add peppers, garlic, salt & pepper. cover with lid and simmer for about 5 min, stirring occasionally..
- stir sauce and simmer for 5 more min..
- serve on a plate with mashed potatoes and sprinkle with cheese..
If you find this Quick Stuffed Pepper Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.