Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Tomato Beetroot Basil soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tomato Beetroot Basil soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Beetroot Basil soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
You can get results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato beetroot basil soup recipe. To cook tomato beetroot basil soup you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tomato Beetroot Basil soup:
- Get 5-6 of tomatoes.
- Provide 2 tbsp of chopped onion.
- Take 4-5 of garlic flakes.
- Get 1/4 inch of ginger.
- Provide 1-2 of beetroot.
- Take Handful of basil leaves.
- Use of Pudina for serving.
- Provide 1 Cup of Boiled corn kernels.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter or Olive oil.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
Instructions to make Tomato Beetroot Basil soup:
- Heat butter in a pressure cooker. Put onion chopped slices, ginger and garlic. Saute it untill turns light brown or translucent..
- Now add tomatoes, beetroot, basil leaves,black pepper, water, sugar and salt to taste. Allow 2-3 whistles and then switch off the flame..
- Now open the pressure cooker and grind the mixture into fine puree. Strain this puree in a sauce pan..
- Put boiled corn kernels and finely chopped pudina leaves to enhance the flavour of soup.we can also add black pepper for health benefit..
- To feel safe and warm on a cold wet night, all you really need is soup.”.
If you find this Tomato Beetroot Basil soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.