Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy Tamale Pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Tamale Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Tamale Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. There are a lot of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
You can see results without having to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy tamale pie recipe. You can cook easy tamale pie using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Tamale Pie:
- Use of Filling.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of onion diced.
- Get 1-2 of jalapeños (or as many as you like).
- Prepare 2 (15 oz) of cans of pinto or black beans.
- Prepare 1 can (28 oz) of crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare of Topping.
- You need 1 box of Jiffy cornbread mix.
- Take 1 (14 oz) of can creamed corn.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Provide 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Instructions to make Easy Tamale Pie:
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a cast iron skillet brown the beef, then drain..
- Add the onions and jalapeños to the beef and cook for 1 minute. Then remove from heat..
- Combine the beans and tomatoes with the beef and onions..
- In a mixing bowl mix the 1st 3 ingredients for the topping..
- Add the cornbread mixture on top of the beef mixture..
- Add cheese and bake for approximately 25 minutes or until golden brown..
If you find this Easy Tamale Pie recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.