Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Yakiniku Rice Bowl recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Yakiniku Rice Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yakiniku Rice Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Consider eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds provide many health rewards. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont allow you to yearn for a nap. Rather they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds often provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to yakiniku rice bowl recipe. To cook yakiniku rice bowl you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Yakiniku Rice Bowl:
- Provide of to 400 grams Thinly sliced beef.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Grated garlic (or from a tube).
- Provide of Onion.
- Use of Bell peppers.
- You need of Carrot.
- Take of Vegetable oil.
- You need of Yakiniku sauce (ready-made or homemade).
- Use of use as much (to taste) Hot cooked white rice.
- Take of Mushrooms (any variety) or more as desired.
- Take of Doubanjiang, or more as desired.
- Use of ●Toppings:.
- Take of Shiso leaves, sesame seeds, chopped green onions, shredded seaweed, as needed.
Steps to make Yakiniku Rice Bowl:
- Cut the beef into bite-size pieces, and cut the onion into thin slices. Cut the bell peppers into thin strips. Cut the carrot into rectangles or cut diagonally into thin slices. Roughly chop the mushrooms..
- Sprinkle the beef with salt and pepper, add grated garlic and rub the meat. Let it absorb the flavour (about 5 minutes)..
- Heat a pan over medium-high heat, and pour in the oil. Add the beef, and stir-fry until both sides are browned..
- Push the beef to one side of the pan. Add the vegetables to the empty space. Stir-fry the vegetables until they become soft and wilted. (Onion, carrot, bell peppers, mushrooms in that order)..
- When the vegetables are cooked, toss with the meat. Add the yakiniku sauce and Doubanjiang, then toss the meat and vegetables to coat with the sauce. Bring to a boil, and turn off the heat..
- Put the rice in a rice bowl, lay Step 5 on top, and sprinkle your favorite toppings, then it's done..
If you find this Yakiniku Rice Bowl recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.