Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Beef Nachos recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Nachos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Nachos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. These types of nuts possess lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is present in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you do not feel like you must sleep a while. Rather, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef nachos recipe. You can cook beef nachos using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Nachos:
- Take 500 gms of Ground Beef :.
- You need 1 of Onion : chopped.
- You need 2 tbsps of Taco Seasoning :.
- Get one of Salsa : Store bought , we get the medium hot.
- You need to taste of Salt Pepper &.
- You need two of Sour Cream : a dollop or.
- Take handful of Cilantro Spring Onion & : A chopped for garnish.
- You need of Cheese Grated : a generous amount.
- You need of Corn chips : a generous amount.
- Provide 1 tin of Refried Beans :.
- Take of Oil.
Steps to make Beef Nachos:
- To some heated oil, add the onions and saute until translucent. Next add the ground beef, the taco seasoning, some salt and pepper and cook on medium-low heat until the beef is well cooked. I didn't include refried beans when I made this for the blog, if you want to, add a tin of refried beans to the beef and stir well to combine.
- If avocados are in season, I suggest making some guacomole. If you aren't going to use its fine too.
- Once the beef is done its time to plate! First put a nice layer of corn chips on the plate. Next goes the mince beef, followed by the salsa (and gucamole). Then the shredded cheese. Finally the dollop of sour cream and the coriander and cilantro for garnish.
- This is a sure to please meal especially if you have fussy eaters at home.
If you find this Beef Nachos recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.