Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Simple Chicken Ozoni (Mochi Soup) (Kanto Style) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Chicken Ozoni (Mochi Soup) (Kanto Style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Chicken Ozoni (Mochi Soup) (Kanto Style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Deciding to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, just making a couple of minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you probably choose lots of items out of habit. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple chicken ozoni (mochi soup) (kanto style) recipe. To make simple chicken ozoni (mochi soup) (kanto style) you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple Chicken Ozoni (Mochi Soup) (Kanto Style):
- You need 100 grams of Chicken thigh (chopped into 2- to 3-cm cubes).
- Get 50 grams of Daikon radish (sliced into 5-mm thick wedges).
- Prepare 30 grams of Carrots (sliced into 5-mm thick wedges, or cut into florets).
- Get 2 of Shiitake mushrooms (quartered).
- Take 50 grams of Taro root (sliced into 1-cm thick rounds).
- You need 80 grams of Komatsuna greens (parboiled, chopped into 3- to 4-cm lengths).
- You need 1 dash of Yuzu peel (Thinly sliced).
- Provide 2 of to 4 Mochi (rice cakes).
- Take 5 grams of Bonito-based dashi stock granules.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Get 2 tsp of Sake.
Instructions to make Simple Chicken Ozoni (Mochi Soup) (Kanto Style):
- Bring 800 ml water to a boil, add the chicken, and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes while skimming the scum. Add the bonito dashi, soy sauce, salt and sake to season..
- Parboil the daikon radish, carrots, and taro root separately..
- Add the shiitake mushrooms to the broth from Step 1, add the daikon, carrots, and taro root, and briefly heat..
- Put grilled mochi in a bowl with the soup from Step 3, then garnish with parboiled komatsuna and yuzu..
If you find this Simple Chicken Ozoni (Mochi Soup) (Kanto Style) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.