Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken, Ginger & Turmeric Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken, Ginger & Turmeric Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken, Ginger & Turmeric Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all probability, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you most likely purchase lots of food items out of habit. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken, ginger & turmeric soup recipe. To cook chicken, ginger & turmeric soup you need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken, Ginger & Turmeric Soup:
- Prepare 3-4 of carrots, chopped roughly.
- You need 2-3 stalks of celery, chopped roughly.
- Get 2 of medium onions, chopped roughly.
- You need of Generous knob of ginger, julienned.
- Use 4 of chicken thighs or drumsticks with skin.
- Take 1.5 litres of stock (or water + bouillon cube.
- You need 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
Instructions to make Chicken, Ginger & Turmeric Soup:
- Add 2 tbsp of oil into a heated stock pot on medium-high heat. Add the onions first and let them cook for a couple of minutes until they start getting a bit clear. Add the carrots, ginger and celery and cook for another 6-8 minutes..
- Spread them off to the side of the pot and add a bit more oil. Place the chicken skin side down and cook for 4 minutes. Flip and cook for another 4 minutes..
- At this point, get the water/stock ready by bringing to the boil. Once the chicken is cooked, pour the stock over, bring to a boil and then turn down to simmer (covered) for 15-20 minutes. Add the turmeric as you start the simmering process. Toss in more ginger if you want a stronger ginger flavour.
- Take the chicken out after the soup is done simmering, shred it up and toss it back in the soup. Salt & pepper to taste. Enjoy! I’m gonna try freezing it this time..
If you find this Chicken, Ginger & Turmeric Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.