Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Basil Beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Basil Beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain foods is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai basil beef recipe. You can have thai basil beef using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Basil Beef:
- Use of Lemongrass Rice:.
- You need 1 C. of Jasmine rice.
- Get 1 C. of Coconut milk.
- Get 1 C. of Water.
- Provide 1 Tbsp. of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1/4 C. of Fresh lemongrass.
- Take of Thai Basil Beef:.
- Get 2 of large carrots, cut into matchsticks.
- You need 4 of baby bell peppers, sliced.
- Provide 1 of red Chili, sliced.
- Prepare 2 of spring onions, chopped.
- Use 1 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of Honey.
- Use 2 Tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 of lime, juiced.
- Provide 1 of lime, sliced.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, minced or grated.
- Get 2 tsp. of Fresh ginger, grated.
- Get 1 lb. of Lean ground beef.
- Get 1/3 C. of & 2 Tbsp. Soy sauce, divided.
- Provide 1/3 C. of Sweet Thai Chili sauce.
- You need 2 C. of Fresh basil.
- You need of Toasted Sesame seeds for serving.
- Provide of Chopped roasted peanuts for serving.
- Take of Butter leaf lettuce.
Instructions to make Thai Basil Beef:
- To make the rice add coconut milk and water to medium size pot. Bring to a low boil and then add the rice, Sesame oil, and lemongrass. Stir to combine and then place lid on the pot and turn down the heat to low. After w0 minutes take the rice off the heat and then let sit, covered for 15-20 minutes. Do not open lid during this time..
- After 15-20 minutes remove lid and fluff with a fork and stir in chopped peanuts if desired..
- While the rice is cooking make the beef mixture. Add the carrots, peppers, hot red pepper, green onions, fish sauce, honey, lime juice and 2 Tbsp Soy sauce to a medium bowl. Combine and set aside..
- Heat a large heavy bottomed skillet or wok. Add the oil and once hot add the garlic and ginger. Cook 15-30 seconds and then add the beef..
- Add pepper and cook until browned. And 1/3 C. Soy sauce, 1/3 C. Sweet Thai Chili Sauce, and 1 C. fresh Basil..
- Bring to a simmer and cook 3-5 min. Remove from heat and stir in remaining 1C. fresh Basil..
- Place butter leaves on plates and top with rice and then beef. Add thepepper and carrots mixture. Garnish with chopped peanuts, fresh Basil and Sesame seeds if desired. Enjoy!.
If you find this Thai Basil Beef recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.