Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef in Red wine & shallott gravy served on sweet potato mash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef in Red wine & shallott gravy served on sweet potato mash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making some minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
Initially, you must be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. One nutritious alternative that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
As you can see, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef in red wine & shallott gravy served on sweet potato mash recipe. You can have beef in red wine & shallott gravy served on sweet potato mash using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef in Red wine & shallott gravy served on sweet potato mash:
- Provide 1 packages of British cassarole beef.
- Take 1 medium of sweet potato.
- Take 2 medium of potato.
- Use 2 of shallotts.
- Get 1 of red onion.
- Take 1 of brown onion.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- Use 1 of stock beef.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of brown sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of tomato ketchup.
- Provide 1/2 cup of red wine.
- Get 3 pinch of salt, pepper, parsley, thyme, ginger & paprika.
- Use 1 tsp of bovril.
Steps to make Beef in Red wine & shallott gravy served on sweet potato mash:
- preheat oven at gas mark 6. place beef in cassarole dish & add red wine. soak the beef for 10 mins..
- chop shallotts, red & brown onions & add to the beef, place in the oven for 15 mins. (this will seal the beef).
- add all the herbs & spices, salt & pepper to the beef & stir well. then add the bovril..
- once its been in the oven for a further 10 mins, add your beef stock. put the lid on & place in the centre of the oven for approx 3.5 hours..
- cut & peel the potatos & add pinch of salt to the water & boil for 30 mins..
- the beef will have been in the oven for 4 hours. take out leaving the lid on & rest for 8 minutes. this will give you time to prepare your potatos..
- mash potatos adding 1 teaspoon butter & 2 pinch of sea salt. then serve up!.
If you find this Beef in Red wine & shallott gravy served on sweet potato mash recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.