Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Shepherds pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shepherds pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making some simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you most likely purchase many items out of habit. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shepherds pie recipe. To make shepherds pie you need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Shepherds pie:
- Take 3 lb of ground beef.
- You need 5 lb of idaho potatoes.
- Prepare 1 large of onion.
- Use 1 large of bellpepper.
- Use 6 of garlic cloves.
- Take 1 of milk.
- You need 1 of butter.
- Provide 1 can of rotel.
- Use 1 can of sweet peas.
- Take 1 can of corn.
- You need 2 cup of shredded chedder cheese.
Steps to make Shepherds pie:
- 1st peel, clean, and either boil, or bake potatoes in microwave until done…
- Meanwhile cut onion, garlic, bellpepper, and saute until almost done drain add can of rotel, then add drained can of peas and mix with meat. Layer meat mixture in 9×13 baking dish I season with salt, pepper, garlic, and tons of chilli powder!!!!! And some tony seasoning..
- Open corn and layer over meat mixture. Meanwhile mash potatoes and add a little butter and milk, and mix unit blended. Add milk as you go to get the potatoes to the creamy texture you prefer. Season also with salt, pepper, parsley, garlic salt, and layer over corn. Spread cheese over top and bake 40 on 350º.
If you find this Shepherds pie recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.