Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Turkey Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkey Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of modest changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey vegetable soup recipe. You can have turkey vegetable soup using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey Vegetable Soup:
- Get of For stock.
- Get 1 of large turkey carcass.
- Get 1 of large carrot, roughly chopped.
- Get 1 of large onion, peel on, cut in half.
- Take 1 of large celery stalk, roughly chopped.
- Take of Water.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- You need of For Soup.
- Take 1 of large onion, diced.
- You need 2 of large carrots, diced.
- Take 3 stalks of celery, diced.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- Take 2 tsp. of Thyme leaves.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Take 2 quarts of water.
Steps to make Turkey Vegetable Soup:
- Place carcass in Instant Pot. Add veggies and water to cover everything by an inch or so..
- Cover and set pressure to manual and high for 1 hour. At end of hour, manually release pressure. Open lid and remove all bones and veggies. Pick all meat off bones and reserve..
- Strain broth through fine mesh sieve. Pour into a large pot, add 2 bay leaves, thyme, salt and pepper, diced onions, diced celery and diced carrots. Add 2 quarts water..
- Bring to boil, turn down to simmer. Simmer for 1 1/2 hours. Add reserved turkey meat..
If you find this Turkey Vegetable Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.