Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best My Sausage & Mushroom Casserole 😊 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Sausage & Mushroom Casserole 😊 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. It contains tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my sausage & mushroom casserole 😊 recipe. You can have my sausage & mushroom casserole 😊 using 18 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook My Sausage & Mushroom Casserole 😊:
- Provide of Sausages thick ones, i say 3 per person.
- Provide of large Onion chopped.
- Get of Garlic Crushed.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Prepare of large Tomatoes cut into small wedges.
- Get of small new potatoes, skin left on but rinsed.
- You need of boiling water.
- You need of Beef Cubes or boulions.
- Provide of Chestnut Mushrooms.
- Prepare of Red Wine.
- Provide of Salt.
- Provide of Black cracked pepper.
- Get of Dried Mixed Herbs.
- You need of drizzle of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Provide of handul baby Carrots.
- Take of Green Beans, or other if you prefer.
- Prepare of Tomatoe puree, to add a tangy taste.
- You need of Make some light bread roll, or buy them.
Steps to make My Sausage & Mushroom Casserole 😊:
- Fry or grill the sausage all round to strengthen them in the boiling, don't cook, then cut into four parts.
- Cut up onions and tomatoes.
- Cut mushrooms in half, and crush garlic.
- Melt butter in fry pan or wok, add garlic fry for 3 secounds, then add the chopped onions.
- Stir in mushrooms, add salt and pepper and mixed herbs. Stir in fry for about 2 minutes.
- Add the sausage to the mix, then the tomatoes, mix..
- Make your 2 litres of boiling water and add the beef stock.
- Add the stock to the crock pot, then add the sausage mix..
- Add the washed new potatoes cut them in half if some are big.
- Add them to a casserole dish and stir to mix..
- Add a good handful of baby carrots, and another good handful of green beans and stir all mixture carefully. You can add more boiled water to cover the top.
- Stir mixture slowly then add the lid..
- When its boiling again, open lid to see, move to the lowest heat and simmer on low for an hour and a half, stir every now and again so it does not stick to bottom of pan..
- When its all done, add 3 Tblsp of Tomato puree, mix. Then add 1 heaped tblsp of cornstarch dissolved in a little water, add and stir. Simmer for a couple of minutes, to thicken it, add another tblsp of corn starch if you want it thicker..
- Serve in bowls and enjoy with your favourite bread rolls. By frying or grilling the sausage first keeps them from dissolving into the casserole..
- My homemade light bread Rolls, to dip in the casserole. And 2 tblsp of Red Cabbage to garnish (optional).
If you find this My Sausage & Mushroom Casserole 😊 recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.