Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Fried Chicken Soup for your soul family 😉 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fried Chicken Soup for your soul family 😉 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Chicken Soup for your soul family 😉 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of simple changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried chicken soup for your soul family 😉 recipe. To cook fried chicken soup for your soul family 😉 you only need 22 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Chicken Soup for your soul family ;):
- Provide of cubed leftover fried chicken ( skin and breading included, deboned).
- Use of onions, large diced.
- Get of carrots (large sliced).
- Get of stalks celery (large sliced).
- Get of baby kale (chopped).
- Take of sweet peppers (small diced).
- You need of red skin potatoes (cut in bite sized pieces, skin on).
- Get of ground ginger.
- Get of jarred minced garlic.
- Prepare of whole dried rosemary.
- Provide of dried basil leaves.
- Take of dried chives.
- You need of salt and pepper to taste.
- Provide of homemade chicken stock.
- Get of water (more when needed).
- Prepare of chicken boullion cube.
- Take of potato gnocci.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Get of red wine vinegar.
- Get of topping: rye croutons and cheese.
- Prepare of plain rye bread cubes.
- Use of shredded cheese of choice.
Steps to make Fried Chicken Soup for your soul family ;):
- To make croutons: preheat oven to 325°F.
- Place bread cubes in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake 20 minutes. Let cool, set aside..
- To make the soup:.
- In a large pot or stock pot pour in water, chicken stock, boullion cube, add carrots, onion, potato, celery, kale, sweet pepper, basil, rosemary, ginger, garlic, chives, salt and pepper..
- Bring to a boil. And slow boil for 1 1/2 hours..
- Add water as needed..
- Add chicken (breading and all). Slow boil another half hour or untiol veggies are tender but slightly firm..
- Add minimal water as needed..
- Add gnocci and cook until its done. Do not add anymore water, you want it to thicken up now..
- Wisk eggs in a bowl..
- Slowly stir eggs into soup..
- Bring to a boil and then immedietly remove from heat..
- Pour soup into serving bowls. Top with rye croutons and shredded cheese of choice. (I used colby jack).
- Serve hot and enjoy!.
- If you use canned chicken stock/broth, go for low or no sodium..
If you find this Fried Chicken Soup for your soul family 😉 recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.