Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Simple Ground Beef Stroganoff recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Ground Beef Stroganoff recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Ground Beef Stroganoff recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people take for granted. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple ground beef stroganoff recipe. To make simple ground beef stroganoff you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Ground Beef Stroganoff:
- Use 250 grams of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 of green bell pepper, sliced.
- Take 1/2 of onion, sliced thinly.
- You need 250 grams of champignon mushrooms, sliced thinly (or you can use the ones from a package/can, remove the water first).
- Use 150 ml of cooking cream.
- You need 1 dash of crushed black pepper.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of onion salt — https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/2654409-onion-salt-2-ingredients.
- Prepare 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil.
Steps to make Simple Ground Beef Stroganoff:
- Stir-fry onion with 1 tbsp of oil in medium heat. When the onion becomes transparent, add the ground beef..
- Stir occasionally. Remove excess water from time to time. When the color of the beef has changed, add bell pepper and mushrooms..
- Continue stirring for a couple of minutes. Use low heat this time and add onion salt and black pepper and worcestershire sauce..
- Add cooking cream. Simmer for about five minutes, and it's done..
If you find this Simple Ground Beef Stroganoff recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.