Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Aya's BBQ Kababs. recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Aya's BBQ Kababs. recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aya's BBQ Kababs. recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It consists of a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aya's bbq kababs. recipe. You can have aya's bbq kababs. using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Aya's BBQ Kababs.:
- You need 1 kg of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/4 kg of ground lamb..
- Get 1 large of chopped onion..
- Take 1 cup of chopped parsley..
- Take 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of cinamon powder..
Steps to make Aya's BBQ Kababs.:
- mix all ingredients together and let them cool for at least 2 hours in refrigerator.
- if you are going to use grilling wood sticks, you would better soak them in water for about 1 hour..
- make the meat look like hotdogs and insert stick through them. one for each..
- grill them from each side. it doesn't take much time..
- enjoy it with rice, tahini sause and hot souce..
If you find this Aya's BBQ Kababs. recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.