Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Persian meatballs with doogh recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Persian meatballs with doogh recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Persian meatballs with doogh recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can see results without removing foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to persian meatballs with doogh recipe. You can have persian meatballs with doogh using 17 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Persian meatballs with doogh:
- Get 300 g of ground beef.
- Use 1 of onion, grated.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 3 tbsp of cooked oat.
- Get 2 tbsp of plain flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coriander seeds powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of dried tarragon or 3 sprigs fresh tarragon leaves.
- You need to taste of salt- pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare of oil.
- Take of for making doogh.
- Provide 7 tbsp of plain yogurt.
- Get 1 tsp of plain flour.
- Use 1/2 tsp of coriander seed powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of dried tarragon.
- Use to taste of salt.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of cold water.
Instructions to make Persian meatballs with doogh:
- In a bowl with ground beef, add grated onion and cooked oat. Mix together..
- Crack eggs in a bowl, add salt- pepper and turmeric. Whisk eggs well.
- And with plain flour and ½ tbsp of dried tarragon add to the meat mixture. Combine all ingredients well..
- Take small portion of meat and give ball shapes to them..
- Heat the oil in a pan. Add some coriander seed powder. Saute for 1 minute. Add meat ball and fry until cooked..
- For making doogh, mix all ingredients. Heat the liquid for until boiling..
- Add meatballs and simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from the heat. Serve the meatballs with doogh sauce and flat bread..
If you find this Persian meatballs with doogh recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.