Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Yummy Yummy Lasagna Rolls recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Yummy Yummy Lasagna Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yummy Yummy Lasagna Rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, just making a couple of minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you currently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to yummy yummy lasagna rolls recipe. To cook yummy yummy lasagna rolls you need 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Yummy Yummy Lasagna Rolls:
- Prepare 1 packages of Lasagna pasta.
- Get 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Provide 1 can of Del Monte Mushroom pasta sauce.
- Take 1 small of red onion.
- Prepare 6 of Diced mushrooms.
- Provide 2 tbsp of garlic butter.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of adobo.
- Get 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of sweet basil.
- Provide 1 packages of Sazon.
- Provide 1 of red pepper chopped.
- Use 1 of green pepper chopped.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped chives.
- Prepare 1 of green onion chopped.
- Use 1 packages of cream cheese.
- Take 1 packages of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 packages of italian blend cheese.
- Use 9 slice of colby, cheddar and mozzarella cheese.
- Provide 3 dash of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Provide 1 tbsp of garlic powder (for the cream cheese mixture).
Instructions to make Yummy Yummy Lasagna Rolls:
- In a medium sauce pan heat the olive oil and sautee the red and green peppers until soft and tender. Then cook the beef, seasoning it with the adobo, black pepper, garlic powder, parsley, sazon and the sweet basil. When the meat is ready add 1/4 cup of the mushroom sauce and set a side..
- Boil lasagna according to its package..
- In a small pan heat up the garlic butter and sautee the mushrooms and the red onions until tender..
- While the lasagna its cooking, place the cream cheese, the tablespoon of the garlic powder and chives in a mixing bowl and mix well..
- When the lasagna its ready. Place a piece of parchment paper over the counter top and place the lasagna..
- Spread 1 tablespoon or as much as needed of the cream cheese mixture on the lasagna. Top it of with 2 or so tablespoon of the meat and the mushrooms and onions then add a little of the shredded cheddar cheese and roll the lasagna..
- Preheat oven to 350..
- In a baking pan add 1/4 cup of the pasta sauce and place the lasagna rolls. Top them with the remaining sauce, cheese slices, the italian blend, the remaining cheedar cheese and the green onion and bake until all the cheese is melted. ENJOY!!!.
If you find this Yummy Yummy Lasagna Rolls recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.