Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Beef Udon Noodles Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Udon Noodles Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Udon Noodles Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Different minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is available in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. Almonds frequently give a general increased feeling of well-being.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef udon noodles soup recipe. To cook beef udon noodles soup you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef Udon Noodles Soup:
- Prepare 300 gram of Wagyu steak thinly sliced into bite pieces.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of vegetables oil.
- Take 2 of spring onions, thinly sliced.
- Provide 2 packet of udon noodles.
- Prepare of FOR THE SOUP :.
- Provide 1500 ml of broth/ dashi (Mushroom flavors).
- You need 3 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Take 3 tablespoon of mirin.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of sugar.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Provide of FOR THE BEEF :.
- Take 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of sugar.
Instructions to make Beef Udon Noodles Soup:
- Cut the thinly sliced meat into bite size pieces and marinate with soy sauce and sugar, andthen set a side..
- In a medium saucepan, add 1500ml broth/dashi and 2 tsp sugar. Add 3 tablespoon mirin and 3 tablespoon soy sauce and bring it to a boil..
- Taste the soup and adjust the taste with salt as it will enhance the flavor without adding additional sugar or soy sauce. Cover and keep it on low heat..
- Remove udon noodles from the packet and place in a heatproof bowl. And cover with boiling water and soak for about 2- 5 minutes. Use tongs to gently separate the noodles and then drain. Once the udon is done cooking, transfer to serving bowls..
- And start heating the large frying pan. Once it’s heated, add 2 tablespoon vegetable oil and cook the spring onions until tender. Add the meat and cook until brown all sides. And when the sauce has caramelized and slightly thicken, turn off the heat. Put the udon in the serving bowls. Pour the hot soup over the udon and add the meat on top of the udon..
- Serve with poached eggs and garnish with spring onions. Or you can serve with any side dish you like..
If you find this Beef Udon Noodles Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.