Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Brad's copycat taco bell double decker tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's copycat taco bell double decker tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Several vitamins and minerals tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often make you sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts relax the muscles and provide a general sense of comfort. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's copycat taco bell double decker tacos recipe. You can have brad's copycat taco bell double decker tacos using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's copycat taco bell double decker tacos:
- Provide 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of taco seasoning packet.
- Provide 10 (8 inch) of flour tortillas.
- Get 12 of hard taco shells.
- You need 1 of small can refried beans.
- Provide of Shredded queso fresco.
- Use of Shredded cheddar.
- You need of Prepared pico de guillo.
- Use of Chopped onion.
- You need of Chopped cilantro.
- Take of Sour cream.
- Take of Lime wedges.
Instructions to make Brad's copycat taco bell double decker tacos:
- Brown beef in a large skillet. Drain off fat. Add taco seasoning and 2/3 cup water. Cook until water evaporates..
- Meanwhile get all of your toppings chopped and ready to go. Get the beans heated and seasoned to taste..
- Heat a dry pan over medium low heat. Toast tortillas on each side a few seconds. Just until they start to brown..
- Spread beans evenly over tortillas. Sprinkle queso fresco over beans. Place hard shell on top. Fill hard shell with beef. Then onions and pico. Squeeze a lime wedge over. Add cheddar cheese, sour cream, and cilantro. Fold and serve immediately. Enjoy..
If you find this Brad's copycat taco bell double decker tacos recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.