Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Pasta w/ White Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Pasta w/ White Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked pasta w/ white sauce recipe. To make baked pasta w/ white sauce you only need 17 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Pasta w/ White Sauce:
- Provide of Pasta (penne, elbow macaroni, spaghetti).
- Prepare of Prego italian pasta sauce (with chunky combo).
- You need of Ground meat (beef or pork).
- Provide of Hotdogs.
- Use of Cheddar cheese (grated).
- Use of Mozzarella cheese (grated).
- Prepare of Meat broth (pork or beef).
- Provide of Salt.
- Provide of Ground black pepper.
- Use of Sugar.
- Prepare of White Sauce.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Provide of All purpose flour.
- Get of Evaporated milk.
- Get of Cheddar cheese (grated).
- You need of Ground white pepper.
- Provide of Salt.
Steps to make Baked Pasta w/ White Sauce:
- Cook pasta in hot boiling water. Note that salt and oil must be added to the water before boiling to avoid the pasta from sticking with each other..
- Once pasta is cooked (al dente), strain water.Set the pasta aside..
- Saute the onion and garlic in a pan with oil in medium heat..
- Add the gound meat. Cook until the meat turns light brown..
- Season with salt and black pepper..
- Continue to cook until meat is all cooked..
- Pour in the pasta sauce. Let it simmer for 2 mins..
- Add the sliced hotdogs..
- Add meat broth..
- Add some grated cheddar cheese..
- Add a little sugar to adjust the taste. Feel free to add more salt and black pepper to attain the test desired..
- Let it simmer for another 3-5 mins, then set aside..
- In a saucepan, melt butter in medium heat..
- Portion by portion, add the flour, stir, then add milk. Stir constantly until all lumps dissolve. Repeat this step until milk is consumed..
- Season the saice with salt and white pepper..
- Mix the cooked pasta with the pasta sauce, then place the mixtire in a baking dish..
- Cover the top of the pasta with lots of mozzarella cheese..
- Pour the prepared white sauce..
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees. Bake for 20 mins..
- Serve with toasted garlic bread..
If you find this Baked Pasta w/ White Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.