Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Chicken & Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Chicken & Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you currently eat lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy chicken & tomato soup recipe. You can cook healthy chicken & tomato soup using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy Chicken & Tomato Soup:
- Prepare of Chicken breast.
- Take of Onion (sliced).
- Use of Carrots (small).
- Provide of Garlic (finely chopped).
- Provide of Canned whole tomatoes.
- Provide of Water.
- Get of +2 teaspoons Soup stock granules.
- Use of Butter.
- Get of +1/2 teaspoon Salt.
- Use of Sugar.
- Take of Black pepper.
- Take of Parsley.
- Provide of Olive oil (or vegetable oil).
Steps to make Healthy Chicken & Tomato Soup:
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces. Finely chop the carrots and garlic and thinly slice the onion. Blend the tomatoes in a food processor..
- Add the onions to a heat-resistant container and place the butter over the top. Wrap with cling film and microwave for 5-6 minutes..
- Put the olive oil and garlic into a frying pan and cook on low heat until fragrant. Add the onions and stir-fry until caramelised..
- Slide the onions to the edge of the pan and add a little more oil. Cook the chicken until it browns and stir-fry together with the carrot..
- Pour in the water, consommé soup stock and canned tomatoes to the pan from Step 4 and bring to a boil. Simmer the mixture for 25-30 minutes on low heat, occasionally skimming off the scum..
- Season the soup with salt, pepper and sugar. Then transfer to dishes and garnish with parsley to serve..
- For Step 1, if you don't have a food processor, mash by hand..
- For Step 1, you can used chopped tomatoes as they are, but blended tomatoes are best..
If you find this Healthy Chicken & Tomato Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.