Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Crockpot Chicken Vegetable Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crockpot Chicken Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Chicken Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a number of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already feel that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot chicken vegetable soup recipe. To make crockpot chicken vegetable soup you only need 11 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Chicken Vegetable Soup:
- Provide of raw carrots.
- Provide of stalks of raw celery.
- Provide of the chicken broth (1/2 crockpot full).
- Get of the cooked carrots from the broth.
- Get of the cooked celery from the broth.
- Get of cooked onion from the broth.
- Prepare of frozen peas.
- Prepare of the cooked piece of ginger from the broth.
- Provide of cooked chicken from the broth.
- You need of small handful of chives.
- Provide of parsley flakes.
Steps to make Crockpot Chicken Vegetable Soup:
- Clean the raw veggies.
- Add broth the crockpot and heat on low.
- Discard the tops and ends of raw veggies or save for your family bunny rabbit.
- Dice raw celery and raw carrots into bite size pieces.
- Add to broth.
- Cook on low until carrots and celery are tender and cooked.
- While that's cooking away, discard cilantro and parsley that's cooked.
- Cut ends and stems off cooked celery and cooked carrots.
- Dice into bite size pieces.
- Set aside in a bowl.
- Dice ginger, onion into bite sizes.
- Put in bowl with others.
- Debone chicken, cut on bite sizes.
- Put in bowl with others.
- After raw veggies are cooked add cooked veggies, chicken, peas.
- Dice chives.
- Add half of the chives and parsley to crockpot.
- Cook 1 to 2 hours more on low until frozen peas are cooked.
- Serve and garnish each bowl with chives.
If you find this Crockpot Chicken Vegetable Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.