Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Cream Corn Stew Made with Canned Corn recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Cream Corn Stew Made with Canned Corn recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, merely making some modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One heart-healthy alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy cream corn stew made with canned corn recipe. You can have easy cream corn stew made with canned corn using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Cream Corn Stew Made with Canned Corn:
- You need 1 packages of Chicken (thigh or breast).
- You need 4 medium of Potatoes.
- Use 2 of Onions.
- Take 1 of Carrot.
- Get 1 of Corn or mixed vegetables.
- Provide 4 tbsp of Flour.
- Use 1 can of ★Canned corn (creamed corn).
- Provide 400 ml of ★Milk.
- Take 2 1/2 cup of ★Water.
- Provide 3 of cubes ★Soup stock cubes.
Steps to make Easy Cream Corn Stew Made with Canned Corn:
- Cut the chicken, potatoes, carrot, and onions into bite sized pieces..
- This recipe uses a can of creamed corn..
- Heat a deep pot and add butter (or vegetable oil). Melt the butter and stir fry the chicken. Lightly season with salt and pepper, add the vegetables and stir fry well..
- Turn off the heat and add flour. Mix well to coat everything with the flour..
- When the flour is completely stirred in, add the ★ ingredients and stir..
- Now turn on the heat. Boil until the meat and vegetables are cooked through and continue cooking until the stew is thickened..
- Keep the heat at low to medium low. Stir once in a while, scraping the bottom of the pot to prevent scorching..
- Taste, and add salt and pepper if the flavor isn't strong enough. If it's too strong, add milk or water to dilute..
- Finally, stir in corn or mixed vegetables..
If you find this Easy Cream Corn Stew Made with Canned Corn recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.