Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for SoyaChaap Curry with Sweetcorn Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best SoyaChaap Curry with Sweetcorn Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to SoyaChaap Curry with Sweetcorn Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of modest changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. Even more crucial than entirely altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to soyachaap curry with sweetcorn soup recipe. You can cook soyachaap curry with sweetcorn soup using 20 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare SoyaChaap Curry with Sweetcorn Soup:
- Get 2 of soy bean chaap.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- Provide 1 of grinded tomatoes.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Get as needed of oil for deep frying.
- Prepare as needed of water.
- Use 1 cup of boiled sweetcorns.
- Get 1 of chopped spring onions.
- Provide 1 of chopped carrot.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cornflour.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black grounded pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of butter or oil.
- You need 2 cup of water.
Steps to make SoyaChaap Curry with Sweetcorn Soup:
- Take a pan,pour oil in it & deep fry the chaap.
- Cook till they become brown..
- Take another pan pour 2 tsp of oil with bay leaf,cook till it becomes brown..
- Now add chopped onions with ginger garlic paste..
- When they become little brown in colour,add red chilli powder,salt & turmeric powder & saute for few seconds..
- Now add grinded tomato puree in it & cook till oil spreads from corners..
- Put the fried chaap with 1 glass of water & cook for 10 minutes..
- Pour in a serving bowl & garnish with garam masala & coriander leaves..
- Take a karahi,put 2 tsp of butter in it & add chopped veggies for soup & cook for 10 minutes with 1 glass of water..
- Take a bowl,make a paste with 1/4 cup of water & 1/2 tsp of cornflour..
- When veggies r almost cooked,add cornflour paste in it & give it a quick stir..
- Add 1 tsp of vinegar, salt & black ground pepper..
- Serve hot with hot soy bean chaap,salad & naan..
If you find this SoyaChaap Curry with Sweetcorn Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.