Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best No Bake Penne Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No Bake Penne Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to no bake penne pasta recipe. You can cook no bake penne pasta using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make No Bake Penne Pasta:
- You need 500 grams of penne pasta.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- Take of Red Sauce.
- Get 1/4 of kilo lean ground pork.
- Get 1/4 of kilo ground beef.
- Use 1 cup of chopped cooked ham.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 6 of gloves chopped garlic.
- Take 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Take 250 grams of spaghetti sauce.
- Provide to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- Get of White Sauce.
- Get 1/2 cup of all purpose cream.
- Get 1 cup of quick melt cheese.
- Get 1/2 cup of fresh milk.
- Get 1/4 cup of melted butter.
Instructions to make No Bake Penne Pasta:
- Red Sauce – sauté onions followed by garlic.
- Put ground pork and beef and add soy sauce. Cook for 20 mins add 1/4 cup water..
- Add ham and cook for another 15 mins.
- Pour spaghetti sauce and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions..
- Drain the pasta and pour the red sauce and save some at least 1 cup for the topping. Set aside..
- White sauce. In a double boiler mix all ingredients and cook until the cheese totally melts..
- Put the remaining red sauce on the top of the pasta. Then add the white sauce on the top then garnish with chopped parsley..
If you find this No Bake Penne Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.