Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jambalaya recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jambalaya recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health benefits. Different vitamins and minerals tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. Regarding almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. Almonds often provide a general increased sense of well-being.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jambalaya recipe. To make jambalaya you need 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Jambalaya:
- Provide 1 can of 10 1\2 ounces condensed french onion soup.
- Take 1 1/4 cup of reduced-sodium beef broth.
- Provide 1 can of 8 ounce tomato sauce.
- Get 1/2 cup of butter cubed.
- Prepare 1 small of green pepper,chopped.
- Take 1 small of onion,chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of creole seasoning.
- Provide 1 tsp of hot pepper sauce(hot sauce).
- Take 1 lb of uncooked shrimp,peeled and deveined.
- You need 1/2 lb of fully cooked polish sausage cut halved lenghwise and cut into 1/2 inch slices.
- You need 2 cup of rice.
Steps to make Jambalaya:
- In a large saucepan combine the first 8 ingredients,bring to a boil. Remove from heat stir in the shrimp,sausage,rice. transfer to a greases 13-in x 9-in dish.
- cover and bake at 375 for 30 min remove foil and stir,cover and bake 10-15 mins longer or until rice is tender.
If you find this Jambalaya recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.