Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Healthy Broccoli Mix Veg Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Broccoli Mix Veg Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Broccoli Mix Veg Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
These changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy broccoli mix veg soup recipe. You can have healthy broccoli mix veg soup using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Broccoli Mix Veg Soup:
- Prepare of carrot chopped.
- Use of capsicum chopped.
- You need of Garlic cloves chopped.
- You need of onions chopped.
- Provide of Broccoli broken into small florets.
- Prepare of sweet corn kernels.
- You need of French Beans cut diagonally (small).
- Provide of vegetable broth (by boiling 1 cup mixed vegetables like potato, cabbage, onion, capsicum with a pinch salt and water and sieving them).
- Prepare of sugar(optional).
- Take of Black Pepper powder.
- Get of Olive oil.
- You need of white vinegar.
- You need of fresh cream(optional).
- Provide of oregano.
- Take of Salt.
Steps to make Healthy Broccoli Mix Veg Soup:
- Heat olive oil in a wok on high heat. Add garlic and onions and stir fry for a few a minute..
- Add all carrot, capsicum, french beans, broccoli, corn kernels and stir fry for 2 minutes on high flame..
- Add the vegetable broth to the vegetables while stirring continuously..
- Add black pepper, vinegar, oregano sugar and salt..
- Mix well and add 1 cup of water. Cook for 2-3 minutes and bring to a boil..
- Sprinkle some oregano, according to choice and enjoy hot and healthy soup.
If you find this Healthy Broccoli Mix Veg Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.