Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Burns road kay kebabs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Burns road kay kebabs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Burns road kay kebabs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, just making some modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can see results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. Even more crucial than wholly modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to burns road kay kebabs recipe. You can cook burns road kay kebabs using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Burns road kay kebabs:
- Prepare 1 kg of beef mince.
- Get 1 tbsp of salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of red chili powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of crushed red pepper.
- Get 1 of poa yoghurt.
- You need 1 tbsp of all spice.
- Take 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Get 2 tbsp of Shan seekh kebab masala.
- Take 1 of onion roughly chopped.
- You need Half of cup oil.
- Get 2 tbsp of raw papaya.
- Use 3 tbsp of roasted chickpeas flour.
Instructions to make Burns road kay kebabs:
- Marinate beef mince with all the ingredients except onion and oil for 2 to 3 hours..
- In a pan heat oil fry onion then add marinated mince in it and fry well. Add one cup of water and cook till qeema tender and dry..
- Serve with paratha, onions ring, lemon wedges and chutney..
If you find this Burns road kay kebabs recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.