Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Wing Tomato Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Wing Tomato Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Deciding to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making a couple of modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you probably pick out lots of items out of habit. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken wing tomato stew recipe. You can cook chicken wing tomato stew using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Wing Tomato Stew:
- You need 500 grams of Chicken wings – the thickest part (drumettes) only.
- Take 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Sake.
- Prepare 1 of clove's worth Chopped garlic.
- Take 3 of Onions.
- Get 3 of Potatoes.
- Provide 1 of Carrot.
- You need 3 can of Canned tomatoes (chopped or whole).
- Provide 1 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 3 of cubes Soup stock cubes.
- Get 1 dash of Pepper.
- Get 2 of Bay leaf (if you have some).
Steps to make Chicken Wing Tomato Stew:
- Cut the potatoes into bite sized pieces and soak in a bowl of water. Cut up the carrot into bite sized pieces too. Slice the onion into 1cm wide wedges..
- Heat up the olive oil in a pan and stir fry the garlic so that it doesn't burn. When it is fragrant, add the chicken wings and sake, and fry until browned..
- Add the onions and stir fry until wilted. Add the potatoes and carrot too and stir fry until the edges of the potatoes turn translucent..
- Make the canned tomatoes ready. If using whole tomatoes, crush them and take off the stems and and skins. Chopped tomatoes can be used as-is. Add the tomatoes to the pan from Step 3!.
- Add the soup stock cubes, salt, sugar and bay leaf. Once simmering, lower heat to medium-low. Skim off any scum. Stir occasionally to prevent it from burning..
- The photo for Step 5 shows how it looks after simmering for 10 minutes. Quite a lot of moisture has come out of the vegetables compared to Step 4..
- You can add beans and so on if you like too. Use canned chickpeas or red beans to save time and effort..
- This photo shows how it looks after simmering for 30 minutes..
- Simmer for at least 30 minutes. When the sauce has thickened slightly it's done. Serve with grated cheese or dried basil to taste..
If you find this Chicken Wing Tomato Stew recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.