Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Our favorite Oden Hot Pot recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Our favorite Oden Hot Pot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Our favorite Oden Hot Pot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Deciding to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, just making some modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery since you probably purchase lots of food items out of habit. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to our favorite oden hot pot recipe. You can have our favorite oden hot pot using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Our favorite Oden Hot Pot:
- Prepare 1/3 of Daikon radish.
- Prepare 1 of Whatever fish cakes you prefer.
- Take 1 of Konnyaku.
- You need 1 of packets Shirataki noodles (bundled and knotted).
- Take 10 of cm piece Kombu for dashi stock.
- You need 1 of Or kombu tied into knots.
- Take 1 of Hanpen.
- Get 2 of to 3 Beef tendons.
- Take 1 tbsp of and plus ☆Dashi stock granules.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ☆Sugar.
- Take 30 ml of ☆Sake.
- Take 30 ml of Soy sauce.
- Get 1000 ml of Water.
Instructions to make Our favorite Oden Hot Pot:
- Peel the daikon skins thickly and slice into 2 cm thick rounds. Shave the edges off the daikon slices..
- Score the surface of konnyaku and cut into 4 pieces. Cut each piece diagonally in half..
- Add Step 1 to the pot and submerge in water (not listed). Put on the stove and bring to a boil. After bringing to a boil, discard the water and pour in fresh water. Bring back to a boil and repeat this process until the daikon is translucent..
- Boil water in another pan and add Step 2, shirataki konnyaku and fish cakes. After bringing to the boil and strain the ingredients in a colander..
- Put the beef tendons in a separate saucepan with water and a little sake (not listed). After bringing to a boil, strain in a colander..
- Add the water and kombu to the daikon pot and put over heat. Just before boiling, reduce the heat and add Steps 4, 5 and ☆..
- Cook for 15 minutes without covering with a lid and skim off any scum. Add soy sauce and simmer for more than 20 minutes. Add some water or hot water if necessary..
- Cut the hanpen into 4 and arrange on top of everything. After simmering for a while, serve! Do not boil the soup while simmering..
- I like eating this daikon with tororo kombu on top..
If you find this Our favorite Oden Hot Pot recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.